Here is the discussion topic for Season 1, episode 6, Bitches.
Feel free to add your own thoughts, notes and opinions to this topic.
My notes below the cut.
- Using Cauliflower and Brocelli as shrubs. Young Ned is so creative,
- Never had dreams where I wake up kissing a pillow.
- I love when Emerson chuckles at Ned's difficulty.
- Joel Mchale is so cute.
- When you first watch this, which wife did you think killed him? Why?
- Olive ,"Can I play?" So cute, of course let her play!
- That is a lot of different dogs in one dog body. Is that even possible?
- Everytime I watch Ned bake I get hungry for pies. They always sound like a good idea with this show.
- I wonder if Emerson ever left a case just because of Ned and Chuck's cuteness?
- Why is it so funny to watch someone be dragged?
- What would you do about the Chuck/Olive situation? Would you be with someone you love but couldn't touch. or someone you could touch but don't love?