Here is the discussion topic about Season 1, episode 5, Girth
Feel free to add your own notes or respond to mine(below the cut). Hope you all had a good week!
- I love the rhyming by the narrator in this opening.
- I also love themed episodes, especially ones centered around a holiday.
- Olive's jumping on the bed or basically doing anything makes me giggle, she's so small!!!
- I get annoyed with the passive-aggressiveness of Ned and Chuck sometimes, you guys have enough problems.
- Emerson's laugh is so hearty and contagious.
- People fainting make me laugh so much it's almost unbearable.
- I hope that people actually haven't buried horses in tombs...weird.
- Throwing crackers at Emersons head...oh lordy, risky business.
- I would have having the floor/carpet matching the wallpaper. Too much of the same pattern, would make me dizzy.
- That pink living room is awesome, I wouldn't do it but it looks cool for her.
- I wonder if they are eatting the pie that has mood enhancers in it. Ned needs it sometimes.
- Olive's and Emerson's faces around Chuck and Ned are hilarious and probably something I would be doing if it wasn't a TV show.
- I'm pretty sure they don't use horse bones to fix people....maybe I'm wrong...I hope not though.
- It's terrifying to be trampled by a horse and to be chased down in order to be trampled.
- Does it look like Lily suspects something is up with the ghost on her porch so late at night? Do they not recognize her voice. Chuck(Anna Friel) has a very distinct voice in my opinion.