Here is the discussion topic for Season 1, episode 4, Pigeon
Feel free to join in at anytime and talk about this episode with us!
My notes below the cut.
- Why couldn't he make friends at all?
- Who was Digby living with when Ned was at boarding school?
- Thats a good question, would honey taste different if the bees were brought back to life?
- It's simming in miracles, not diseases! Olive just cracks me up.
- That's so sad to not be able to catch the person you love and have to watch them just fall.
- That lady is such certain way and boring. (In the morticians office)
- Wouldn't the glass be broken into the living room and not in the mans face if the plane goes into the window?
- Who just hangs out with a complete stranger all day?! Where is Chucks safety thinking?!
- Ned finding them holding hand is so hilarious
- Welcome to prison, let me stab you with a fork.
- Lily eyepatch with a light, so awesome!
- Slapping that poor lady awake on accident. I laughed so hard.
- Oh Pidge, with her cute little parrot wing.
- The friendship of Vivian and Olive makes me smile and hug myself.
- How do pigeons get into prisons to deiver messages?
- "Holy crap!" Lily seeing the load of diamonds in her little hiding place. Perfect.
- Would you have opened the door to show Chuck to her Aunts to be mean?
- How would you feel seeing Chuck when you though she was dead and then she was gone again.
- What are the bee-hives sitting on on the roof? Some sort of special religious gazebo? Does anyone know what it is?
- SO cute to dance in bee-suits, at least they can do that!